Fees & Information
- The fee is $475 per one week session for the competitive camp and $495 for the Learn to Swim beginner camp, which includes an official Quaker Swim Camp t-shirt, and a swim cap. *For two or more campers from the same family, the fee is $450 per camper.
- Please fill out the attached registration and parental consent form by May 25, 2019 - payment is due upon registration.
- Space is very limited and is only guaranteed with payment of registration fee.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- The Learn To Swim beginner program features a 4:1 swimmer to coach ratio.
- Campers in the competitive camp should be able to complete a 1.5 hour practice and finish a 200 freestyle (8 laps) without stopping.
- For more information, please contact:
Mike Schnur - Head Swim Coach
University of Pennsylvania
235 South 33rd Street, Weightman Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104